COVID-19 Update view more

CommunityCare is here for you. We are dedicated to taking care of our members and ensuring you have access to health care services.

Behavioral Health

Mental Health and Substance Abuse services (outpatient or crisis intervention) are available through self-referral by calling us. PCPs may also refer CommunityCare HMO members by calling CommunityCare Behavioral Health Services at the numbers listed below.

For assistance in locating an appropriate provider please call (918) 594-5262, option 1 in Tulsa, or 1-800-774-2677, option 1, outside Tulsa. TTY/TDD users should call 1-800-722-0353.

Coronavirus Self-CheckerX